My name is baby Slade. I have a little stork bite over my little eye. I don't like being swaddled. I love milk and I eat so well. I have really pretty hair. I like dressing up for all my first trips. I have been to the scary Pediatrician place, the grocery store, a USC baseball game, and all around my house, my big van, and my neighborhood on walks.
Oh and my favorite game so far is staying up all night with daddy and mommy.
Gigi sent me a really nice present in the mail. It was my first present I got to open because mom and dad opened all my other gifts before I arrived. I love my new soft blanky and teddys. THANKS GIGI! And THANK YOU to all my aunties and uncles and cousins and grandparents, and mommy and daddy's friends for all the very nice gifts you sent to me.
I can't wait to meet you all.
My first tummy time was difficult. I kicked my legs lots. But that is all that moved
besides my eyeballs. However when I lay on mom and dad's chest I can lift my head
just a little to peek up at them.

Mommy and Daddy finally gave me a binki after talking with Steve and Mares. I don't know why they were holding out. I cried and cried for it over and over. I love my binki, and so does mommy and daddy actually.




1 comment:
Slade you are a jokester already me and uncle paul are laughing a lot about all you have to say. I love you and your mommy and daddy SO much.I hope too love and cuddle and kisses those sweet cheeks very very soon.
Post a Comment