Oh my gosh! Slade is so stinking cute!! I love all the pictures! The one of you 3 in the hospital holding him for the first time and Joey kissing you on the forehead is so very sweet. You need to blow that up and fame it. So happy for you guys! Hope you enjoy every moment w him. It goes WAY too fast. Love you!! CONGRATS to both of you!!
Wowee Nat and Joey! He is so precious. I love his name too! Hope he decides to stop playing games at night and goes to sleep for you. :) Keep posting the pics. Love you guys!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Slade is so stinking cute!! I love all the pictures! The one of you 3 in the hospital holding him for the first time and Joey kissing you on the forehead is so very sweet. You need to blow that up and fame it. So happy for you guys! Hope you enjoy every moment w him. It goes WAY too fast.
Love you!! CONGRATS to both of you!!
Congrats! He is soooo stinkin' cute.
Wowee Nat and Joey! He is so precious. I love his name too! Hope he decides to stop playing games at night and goes to sleep for you. :) Keep posting the pics. Love you guys!
Post a Comment