When we picked Mom and Dad up from the airport in San Antonio, Dad surprised us by bringing his wakeboard! We loved it! He was so excited to be on the water again that he brought his own wakeboard. He is serious about this sport! He performed as if he'd been behind a boat all summer. We wish we could take him out every week :)



And I am finally surfing the wake without the rope! It is so much fun. Just this week I was able to ride for a while and distribute my weight back and forth. I was so proud of myself and it felt awesome. I also wakeboarded for the first time just shy of one year when I blew my knee out wakeboarding in St George last fall. I was much more comfortable than I had expected to be and I have been wakeboarding more and more now. I love it.
1 comment:
You guys what a fun time!! I am glad your family came. I so want to come see you guys. Makes we wanna spontaneously pack up and start driving now! I am glad you are back up and at em Nat, wahoo!! Any Joey you make a very studly cowboy. I really like that pic. I can't wait to show Takoma in the morning, she will love it!
Post a Comment