Man I so wish I could come photograph some of his games!! That would be so much fun! One of these days it will happen. Fun to see some new photos Nat! Love you guys, we miss you tons!
Hi Natalie...you guys look great and looks like Austin suits you well. I love the action shots of Joey. The taco stand made me hungry. Hope you are not too lonely while he travels for games.looks like you'll be another auntie times two..so exciting! Lots of love from AZ.
Oh Joey, of course I did not forget you!!!!! I apolgize that I only mentioned her, I hoep you know that it is indedd for the both of you. If it was not for you two loving Tre' and wanting to know what he is up to this blog would be non existant. SO SORRY!
4 comments:
Man I so wish I could come photograph some of his games!! That would be so much fun! One of these days it will happen. Fun to see some new photos Nat! Love you guys, we miss you tons!
Hi Natalie...you guys look great and looks like Austin suits you well. I love the action shots of Joey. The taco stand made me hungry. Hope you are not too lonely while he travels for games.looks like you'll be another auntie times two..so exciting! Lots of love from AZ.
Awesome pic! ruff and tuff and glad to see you still got it in ya! We miss you guys a ton but looks like Austin is good! Hurry and get back in there.
Oh Joey, of course I did not forget you!!!!! I apolgize that I only mentioned her, I hoep you know that it is indedd for the both of you. If it was not for you two loving Tre' and wanting to know what he is up to this blog would be non existant. SO SORRY!
Post a Comment