I am lame, I am lame, I am SOOOO lame and I know it! I am so sorry that I have been MIA for so long, I am the worst friend. We have been so so so busy lately but things are slowing down----there is light at the end of the tunnel! So we want to come out now that things in the next few months are looking more chill so lets be in touch and figure out a good time. We miss you guys, it really isn't the same at all, we are loser that don't ever hang out with anyone! ahhhhh when are you guys coming back here dangit!
2 comments:
Hey! Were glad to see you guys are doing so well. Keep up the post.
-Craig & Kass
I am lame, I am lame, I am SOOOO lame and I know it! I am so sorry that I have been MIA for so long, I am the worst friend. We have been so so so busy lately but things are slowing down----there is light at the end of the tunnel! So we want to come out now that things in the next few months are looking more chill so lets be in touch and figure out a good time. We miss you guys, it really isn't the same at all, we are loser that don't ever hang out with anyone! ahhhhh when are you guys coming back here dangit!
Love you!
Post a Comment