JOEY IS PLAYING AGAIN! We have been having so much fun with Joey playing soccer again this season. Yesterday was his first regular season game and there was a great crowd to support the Richmond Kickers! Joey has been playing well and actually made the front page of the Richmond newspaper. It was the talk in church today. The Branch President announced that Joey's picture was in the paper and that Joey would have to explain the picture. It is pretty funny. Joey used it to "threaten" our new class that if they were bad that was what would happen to them. The Branch absolutely adores Joey. It is cute.




2 comments:
Oh!! I can't wait to be there and see him play! I love you guys! -See you Saturday!!!!
Nat- I want to come and visit you and Joey! We should plan a weekend that is good for you two. I think it would be awesome!
Post a Comment