Nat!! I still can't believe you got to go to Bermuda, it looked like a blast!! Good photos too I hope you love your camera. I haven't talked to you for WAY too long, I'll be calling soon! Love you!
Takoma was so cute watching this slide show. She would say Joey, Natalie, Joey.. fins.. Now that i am commenting she is getting mad at me saying, joey! joey! joey! I thought you might like hearing that, she hasn't forgotten you guys :)
3 comments:
How fun Natalie! I am jealous sitting here in Utah! All of your pictures looked amazing! The water was so pretty! Love and miss ya
Nat!! I still can't believe you got to go to Bermuda, it looked like a blast!! Good photos too I hope you love your camera. I haven't talked to you for WAY too long, I'll be calling soon! Love you!
Takoma was so cute watching this slide show. She would say Joey, Natalie, Joey.. fins..
Now that i am commenting she is getting mad at me saying, joey! joey! joey! I thought you might like hearing that, she hasn't forgotten you guys :)
Post a Comment