

Joey and I are so excited for spring! Richmond is growing more colorful everyday. We had a wonderful Easter weekend. We went up to DC to catch the end of the Cherry Blossom Festival and we had quite an adventure. We slept in the van and were awakened by cops shining their flashlights at Joey and I at 1:30am telling us we couldn't sleep there. It was funny. The next morning we went to the DC temple with intentions of participating in an endowment session. We ran into our Branch President by the front doors of the temple. It turned out that a family of nine from Camaroon, that moved into our Branch a year ago was getting sealed. They invited us to sit in on their sealing. It was a beautiful experience that Joey and I were so lucky to be a part of. When the sealing room door opened and the seven children entered in their white dresses and ties, there was not a dry eye in the room. It was a very powerful experience for us.
2 comments:
Hi Natalie! I am so excited to see whats been gonig on with you guys! This is so fun. You are just as beautiful as always and I miss you!
looks like you finally gave in and made dad's famound cookies!! Did you like them? :)
Post a Comment