Joey and I have been in South Carolina now for 2 months. We are learning to enjoy everything about South Carolina, since moving from Austin which we loved. We have a lot of goals we want to both accomplish here to get us moving forward with the rest of our lives. The most exciting is waiting for our little baby to come. We went to a garage sale in the neighborhood yesterday and bought some baby clothes and also purchased a baby crib! We are excited to get everything ready for him. We have fun watching the baby move. We can both feel and see him now when he gets wiggly.

2 comments:

Nathan Hatch said...

What a great pic!

The Allens said...

Natalie you look so great!! I'm so glad you posted a few photos, and Joey's mud run looked awesome. haha. We wanted to the dirty dash up in midway but didn't, it's a similar experience I think. Fun stuff. We are so excited for Baby Worthen! Miss and love you guys