This is my adorable niece Addison. She is so funny and I love her to pieces!
This is my beautiful mom with her first grandson baby Kaden.
And this is me with my Kaden. I'm not sure how to hold him the right way, but I think he still likes me anyways.
4 comments:
Great photo's.
last comment from Uncle Mike
I love the sweet picture of you and addie and I can't believe how much Kaden has changed since christmas!
haha! I'm on the phone with Aarika, she told me that you updated your blog and had a cute picture of Kaden, that made me laugh!! You are so cute, and you will get tons of practice with baby Benjamin! Enjoy every minute with him when he comes any day now! I'm so glad she is there with you and you get to experience everything. It is amazing.
Love you and Miss you more than you know.
Post a Comment