Yes. This is Joel. Once again he made it out to visit us. But this time it was not only Joel but Beave, Hugh, and Dave as well. What a surprise. Joey and the guys all picked me up from work with the boat and we spent the late afternoon and evening boating on the James River. What a great night. Afterward we went downtown and ate at a great pizza place that is right next to the train tracks that go through town. It was such a cool setting. Then ended the night playing shuffle board. We love Richmond!



3 comments:

RobAar said...

You sound so happy about Joel's frequent visits. Haha. Hopefully those boys weren't to rowdy last weekend. You and Joey are pretty daring to climb up that dock! Fun, fun...(but Austin will be funner) :)

Darrick Hatch said...

I am so jealous that you have a boat. How about a trade? Anything... but the baby of course. She's too cute. Way to go on the killer air Joey. I would break my back if I tried any of the tricks you can do.

The Allens said...

Awesome pictures!!! Tell Joey that Chris and I want a jersey shirt to wear during one of these seasons! I'm glad you guys got your boat back. That's a killer pic of Joey with the bridge. How fun. We can't wait to have you back!!!