

The Washington DC temple is the temple we are assigned to. Needless to say, it is absolutely gorgeous. We love going there. This time we were able to do some family names for whom work had been done already by Nichole, Aarika and my Mom and Dad. It was pretty neat. Joey and I got to sit by each other. Good thing too because I dozed off at one point!
5 comments:
Holy VOUGE couple! geeez I didn't realize we were friends with such people! We can't wait for you guys to move back here already, man we miss you guys!
xoxo
Hello cute girl! I miss you! Looks like you are liv'in it up! I wish I actually had a life--- jk Love ya
What a pretty temple and such a lovely couple! I'm happy to see that you're enjoying your life in the city. Hopefully you are spending your days off in the hot sun on the rocks of the James. I love you!
Nat, that top photograph of you two in front of the DC temple is amazing too! By the way have I ever told you how badly I want to see fireflies, your little side note of them makes them seem so magical - some day! I can HARDLY wait for you two to come visit UT. We must get together when you come, Bridger needs to meet his Aunt Natalie and our boys need to meet. I am not sure how long you both are going to be staying back east, but Steven and I may be there beginning next fall for four years (Med School) in DC. We are flying out this August to check some schools out.
Thank you for doing our family names!!
I can wait till your home and we can all get together and do another Sealing Session!
We miss you so Much!!!
Mom
Post a Comment