


After the temple we drove up to Maryland to see a baseball game and Cameden Field. The Baltimore Orioles had a great game which made it very engaging for the spectators. Joey and I agreed that the best thing about baseball is #1 the field, #2 the HOT DOGS! #3 the fact that it's just a classic american sport and #4 (for Joey) the peanuts. He loves them.
2 comments:
And if you weren't married you'd say 'nat's 4th favorite thing about baseball games is the tight baseball uniforms' At least that's my favorite part ;) It was fun to ichat last night, I sure miss you two and can't wait for you to get back!
-Nic
Haha. Nichole is funny. Looks like you had a great time!! I'm glad you guys get to explore more of the US. How fun. We miss you guys too! Come home now!!
Post a Comment