
This is us with Sagar. We love her and are going to miss her because she is moving to California. She mentions all the time in conversation how important karma is. Well, Joey and I must have good karma because she was so sweet. She gave us her new $600 couch for free. We were blown away. I really love our new couch and can't believe she gave it to us.
3 comments:
Yay, I am so glad that you have gotten back to posting. I was missing seeing how my Natalie was doing esspecially after all the time I got to spend with Alise last month. What a beautiful place you found to live! I esspecially love the entry and the new couch!! Your entry about sharing the gospel with your friend made me think of the woman who shared our campfire in Hana; sure miss you girl. I am so happy to see you two loving life together and making the most of it! Much love ~ The Larsens
Nat and Joey...I miss you :(
I love your new couch!! That is so fun. You and Joey are good missionaries yourselves. That's awesome to have a great neighbor she sounds so nice. We do miss you guys!!
Post a Comment