Here is a piece of history we never posted. Joey had the opportunity to play with Vancouver in a post season game against the LA Galaxy and David Beckham. I was such a lucky girl. Jules got me a buddy pass to fly to Seattle, and Joey paid for a rental car for me to drive up to Vancouver from Seattle to join him and see the big game. I had a wonderful trip. It is one of my favorite memories! We got some great photos and I wanted to post them. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool! We miss you guys and love ya tons!!

Asay Family said...

All these new photos are awesdome! You guys sure have been up to a lot. We miss you so and hope that all is well. We love you!
Check out the new post on our blog :)

Anonymous said...

Takoma say, Joey.. Soccer! Joey... more! Natalie. More Natalie!