JULES IS HERE! Sunday afternoon I got a call from one of my best friends and she said she was coming to Raleigh, TONIGHT! So we picked her up, had a sleepover, spent the next day boating and they took her back to the airport. (She's a flight attendent). It was so much fun to see her!

3 comments:

Suzette Baird said...

Ohm wow!!!! nice addition to the fam... I was thinking "cool they probably got a dog or a cat" but not a freaking BOAT!!!! ohm so what dates are good for us to come out? next week? tomorrow? ha ha! I am so so so jealous, who has a freaking boat at our age? I love it!!!!

Nichole said...

:( I am sad that I am not there to teach you and joey how to do superman tricks...haha! I miss you guys! Looks like N.C. is pretty sweet and I am working on a way to come out and visit. Love you both!

Nic

EmmaLeigh said...

Oh I am so jealous I wish I could be there with you guys. Looks like you are taking good advantage of the summer.