BOATING! Joey and I are both water babies. We love to be on and in the water and we just couldn't stand the heat here in Raleigh anymore. So we got a used boat. We love our first little boat! It is a 1990 Marlin Skier, and we have a nickname for the boat but we only share it on occasion :)We took the boat and trailer to a nearby parking lot at nights to practice backing it up. Ha ha it was fun and we are pretty good! I even had someone ask me the other day at the dock to help them back their trailor up. Joey is an excellent captain and a great coach (teaching people how to wakeboard or surf). We love it. we are having a blast.








6 comments:
Hello!
Very nice pictures, nice music!
It transmit a lot of energy, happyness!
Congratulations!
Yahoo! I am so excited you guys have a boat. that is the greatest news I have heard in a long time. I cant wait to come out now. I thought if you werent playing then I would wait to come out, but now this is a new ballgame.
I love your new addition to your family! I sure hope that the weather is nice enough that we can go when we get there. That would be freakin' awesome!
From all the pictures it sounds like your summer couldn't get any better.
We love you guys so much and Nat you rock! Thanks for loving my brother so much.
How fun. I am so jealous. I wish we had a boat.
Nice boat!! We just got back from Powell, and oh what a time that was!!
I had an uncle who hit his head in a boating accident. They had to put a metal plate in his skull. Now whenever someone starts the microwave he wets his pants and forgets his name. So use good judgment out there.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment