SLADE 7 MONTHS!
Slade is getting to be so much fun. Here he is learning to use his sippy cup (he actually just chews on it!) but he loves to sip the water when mommy helps him.

This is the third morning that we went in to get Slade in the morning and he is already just sitting up, peaking over the rail waiting for is. It is the most adorable thing! You don't even want to pick him up you just want to stare and stare at how cute it is! He is teething right now and because of it his nose is like niagra falls. Well he woke up this morning with his hair plastered down like gel from his "niagra falls". Oh dear! So cute!


Trying to stay up late one night to see daddy. He is has been working SO HARD and LONG hours and sometimes Slade has to go to bed without saying goodnight to his daddy :(


Slade's favorite toy is the xbox remote. He is learning how to use it so he can be a good competitor to his daddy one day. WATCHOUT DADDY!


Slade soooo tired one day that I could not keep him awake. I didn't want him to fall asleep either at this point. Not even his toys or mommy being loud could keep him awake!


This is how Slade is being introduced to brushing his teeth. He loves when Daddy brushes his teeth. He tunes out the whole world and tries to bit on the end of daddy's vibrating toothbrush. He loves it!


CUTE LITTLE GUY


He is trying to crawl in his crib now too!


This is our good eater. Here he is eating prunes. He really likes his prunes! His favorite is bananas though. Go figure. 


Slade is so good on our morning runs! It has been getting a little chilly in the mornings here. We love it. The other day two dogs followed us on our run. At first I liked it because Slade LOVED watching them run with him and he hasn't been around dogs much. But after they followed us for about 20 minutes mommy started to get really annoyed!


2 comments:

The Allens said...

I love these pictures of Slade! Especially the ones in his crib and asleep on the floor by his toys! I miss those days when they could crash anytime, anywhere. I miss him a ton. He is such a cute, happy little boy. Love you guys!!

Nichole said...

Oh my goodness, what a laugh! I miss that lil guy soooo much and can't wait to see you guys very soon I hope!

Thanks for posting Nat, we love seeing updates!

-Nic & Jentch