ahh Natalie! You are one of the most beautiful people out there! You look amazing!
Man, what can I say about Slade! He is too freaking cute to handle. How awesome that he is off the charts on height! Whoo Hoo- go slade!
I know this is totally lame that I am sharing this news on a blog comment but everytime I get around to making calls its always so late at night and I know how precious sleep is so I don't want to catch you when your sleeping. Anywhoooooo we just found out that my one egg I put in split! We are having identical twins! Can you even believe it? I still can't, it's wild. It's going to be a wild juggling act but then a total party.
2 comments:
ahh Natalie! You are one of the most beautiful people out there! You look amazing!
Man, what can I say about Slade! He is too freaking cute to handle. How awesome that he is off the charts on height! Whoo Hoo- go slade!
I know this is totally lame that I am sharing this news on a blog comment but everytime I get around to making calls its always so late at night and I know how precious sleep is so I don't want to catch you when your sleeping. Anywhoooooo we just found out that my one egg I put in split! We are having identical twins! Can you even believe it? I still can't, it's wild. It's going to be a wild juggling act but then a total party.
Anyways give Slade a smooch from Coco.
Love you guys!
Gosh I love these pics!!! What a little character he is. he is so full of life.
Post a Comment