Since Slade can't run around and expend all his energy yet, he spends his time on his facial expressions which are many:

I FOUND MY TONGUE FACE
UH OH FACE
WORRIED
HAPPY
MILK DRUNK
LEAVE ME ALONE
EXCITED
DAZED
UPSET
BORED

4 comments:

Hillary Vaughan said...

Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing...that picture of him flipping you off is hilarious! They are all so cute , but that one made me laugh. He is so adorable. He is going to be a lot of fun with his personality. You can see it in all his many faces! Love it!! I sure miss those days.

The Allens said...

I was laughing so hard too! haha! This is the best blog post ever. What an expressive little gem. I cannot wait to meet this little guy in person! I love him! I can't believe how much I have slacked on checking blogs, I was so excited to see these posts!

Big Joe said...

boy cant wait to see the little bugger again. oh you guys too!

RobAar said...

Natalie! I did not know that you were posting so many pictures on here!! I am having such a good Sunday morning meeting Slade. I LOVE this strand of pictures in paticular. What a boy.
It took me back to see the first picture of you and your baby. Don't know how to say it.. but I felt everything special all of the sudden inside of me - seeing you as a mom.