Where oh where is Baby Slade?
all his toys and his nursery is waiting for him...




3 comments:

Suzette Baird said...

I love your blog! I haven't been on blogs or my reader for a really long time so I am glad I still have yours on my reader. This nursery is amazing! What a cute idea. I love the blue color and I love the white crib. It looks so cozy and clean for such a precious baby. Also you' ll love having a rocker... for some reason jonny and I never got a rocker and on my next kid it will be a must, I can't believe how much you in it, even now and Coco is 17 months.

We love and miss you guys! Give Slade a big smooch from Coco

Hillary Vaughan said...

Okay....your nursery is adorable!! BUT!!......I am dieing to see your baby!! I am sure your not getting any sleep and want to spend every second holding him....but I am really wanting to see baby Slade!! And what a cute name!!

Congrats to you and Jory!! Love you!!

Gina said...

Did you make your bookshelf, like us?