I did not like my carseat nor the big van daddy and mommy put me in when we left the hospital. It was pretty much the worst trip of my life, second only to my trip through the birth canal. I was so happy when I was carried into my new home. We all camped out at home, daddy, mommy and grandma Hatch and me for the first week.

This was the scary pediatrician's office and my daddy held me and sat on the table with me the WHOLE TIME and let me suck on his pinky finger. It made me feel better. They said I was a little "yellow" so they made me wear a blue "light" blanket for three days. It made me look like a little glowworm.

My daddy is recovering too.
Me and mommy spent a week or so recovering.
We both had the biggest trips of our lives.

I played lots with Grandma Hatch and Frank.
Thank you Grandma and Papa Hatch I love Frank!


No comments:
Post a Comment