34 Weeks Pregnant

Jene surprised us with a pregnancy photo shoot over the Christmas break. We had never thought of doing one before this and it turned out to be a lot of fun! She is making it into a memory book for us. We love it! Thank you so much Jene!!!
4 comments:
I found you! (Mowi Siostra Seely.) I went to Austin over Christmas and drove by the restaurant we had met at awhile back, and I wondered how you were doing. I am so excited for you and Joey to have a son! Take care.
looks good45. Tre456+'
eeps telling01 2.
me to scroll up to see our face :)
these little blurbs are hellos from the bug. love you guys
Natalie...I have been thinking of you a lot lately. I hope you a surviving your last little while (I should say LONG while, it seems) of your pregnancy. It is such a hard thing to go through, ups and downs!!
I think you are awesome to do a photo shoot. I soooo wish I would have with my kids. You look amazing and I hope Joey is saying that daily to you. It will all be worth it when you get to hold your sweet baby and start a life of happiness.
You are beautiful.... I wish I looked half that good when I was prego!!
Love you.....and let us know when your sweet baby has arrived!!
((HUGS))
These pictures are so so so cute! What a clever idea on both of those.
I can't get over how beautiful you are pregnant! You may need to be one of those mom's who is just pregnant constantly because you ROCK it! Seriously you are the ultimate pregnant beauty!
Post a Comment