Camping on Lake Murray SC
Joey and I decided to campout last night and it was gorgeous here in the south carolina forest! Of course it is no Uinta mountain camping, but we had the crisp cool air and roasted marshmellows to make smores with samoa cookies. We picked up a wood pallet behind a grocery store and joey tore it apart with the hitch. What a mountain man! Then we camped out in the Ol' Worthen Van. We were quite cozy. Infact, Joey drifted into sleep talking at the end of his sentence saying, "Natalie you just let me know if you need anything in the middle of the night and I'll get it for you, even if its a $350 dress." We laughed forever.

2 comments:
Oh man when can we become a part of your camping family! You guys look so good. and that is really funny and super sweet of Joey! I love when Jonny talks to me in his sleep-so funny! I miss you guys so much. We hung out with Alise, Chris and your parents today at the game, it was awesome to see them and hangout for a bit. You have the most amazing family. Love you!
Ohh how fun! The hitch, that's impressive. We love the ultrasound!!! YAY baby Worthen!! Love you guys.
Post a Comment