Kyla and Jimmy have come to Texas a few times and during this trip we all went to the Dallas Rodeo! This is Kyla riding one of those things that I forgot what its called. It was hilarious. She was laughing so hard that she couldn't keep her hands on the handles!
Joey and Jimmy enjoying the Rodeo fried food. CORN DOGS YUMMY!
I hate most cows. Except I like these ones. They are cute. They are bunny cows. Yup.
And I love longhorns. They are the coolest! We got to see a LIVE cattle drive! Joey also won tickets to the Austin Rodeo over the radio and we got to go to that rodeo too. WAY FUN!

2 comments:

RobAar said...

Natalie, don't ever move. You are the funnest! I absolutely LOVE that picture of you and the cow! It shows so much of you personality.

The Allens said...

Oh my goodness bring back one of those corn dogs for me!! It looks delicious! haha I LOVE your bunny cow! You can bring him home too.

We are SO excited to see you guys and cannot WAIT!! It's coming up so soon! YAY! Miss you tons.