After hours of driving separately, and after our tricksy van gave us some untimely troubles, we made it to our new home, Austin Texas. Then after 5 days of searching we found our perfect apartment. It is right on the river that runs through Austin and from our rooftop we have a stunning view of the city. Final touches happened after three days of shopping on craigslist. We were able to furnish our little apartment with everything we needed, and it all came together nicely.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute place. I like it alot! Glad you guys made it safe. LOVE and MISS you both TONS!!

The Allens said...

NAT!!! WOW!! That's seriously the best craigslist shopping I've seen. Everything looks brand new and so super cute. I'm so excited you guys have such an awesome place to live, did you get that dresser on craigslist too?

Big Joe said...

Hey guys that is really looking great. Cant wait to come see it now. I think we are going to try and plan for the end of July. Natalie can really get a lot done when you are out of the way and out of town. LOL

Megan said...

Natalie! I had no idea you moved! We clearly have a lot of catching up to do.

I am also very impressed with the craigslist shopping. Strong work!

Nathan Hatch said...

Nice apt!

Suzette Baird said...

HEY! I just checked out the blog cause I was missin you and wondering what was new and check out your sweet apt! I love it, you decorated it soooo cute! Man, Utah is sure lame these days, any plans on coming back for a visit?

Anyways I hope everything is going well for you and this belly of mine is gettin large and in charge!

love you!