Hi guys! My favorite part about a house is the entrance. It has to be inviting. Joey will laugh at me posting this because after each apartment we looked at I would determine if I liked it or not by the entry way. I rather like ours. We are the only ones coming in and out and we have the whole first floor to ourselves so it feels like a home. All the houses are stacked next to each other so its easy to meet neighbors as they come and go. We just spent the evening talking story with our neighbors on their front porch. they are great.

2 comments:

The Allens said...

Your home is so cute and cozy!!! I Love the brick! That's awesome you painted, I love the one in the kitchen. I'm happy for you guys and good job on your run!!!

Anonymous said...

Your place is cute. I really like the entrance way too!! I had to go back to the top picture and make sure you were standing in yours and not someone else's because it looked so nice. I love that your place looks so old. It totally suits your guys' taste. I love it. It is fun to see you guys settling in. I wish we could come visit especially with that great deal for tickets!! You can thank Zoey for us not coming ;)