I RAN A 10K! Every year Richmond has a huge 10K race and it seems like everyone in the city was involved. The race is on historic Monument Avenue and it is gorgeous. On every intersection is a huge statue honoring civil war leaders. 32,000 people ran and I was one of them. I was so proud of myself. It was my first race. I love to run but have never done a race before and I was so excited to be a part of this city and this event. Joey was there for an appearance for the Richmond Kickers. And he sneaked away to come see me as I crossed the finish line. I love that he supports me and he was so proud of me. He even woke up early with me to make me a good breakfast for my run.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

YAY for NAT! Way to rock the 10 k sis! I wish I were there with you :( Love the place, can't wait to see it!

-Nic