
Ice had two walking sticks to check the ground and scare away the snakes. He was pretty scared. He led the way very slowly for about five minutes, then we figured it would take us forever to find the boat ramp if Ice was the leader. He got demoted.

Finally we found this road! I was so excited. I was paranoid about tics all night. I hate them more than anything!

I look like I'm having fun but I really wasn't. But it wasn't that bad. It was part of the story.

Here is Ice with his sticks bush wackin'.
3 comments:
Looks like you two are had a crazy fun adventure! Like to see you keeping on your toes Nat! Miss you girly!
Natalie you are in BIG trouble girl! JK. I just noticed your blog on the side of my screen and this whole time I didn't know you had one!! You must inform me of these things. I'll add you to my friends list because I'd love to check in and see what you're up to. Looks like you are enjoying married life and having a blast! Keep in touch.
Joey and Ice....what a combination. Joey it's good to find you again. Married and all. Congrats. it's john parry.....
check out our blog
merryparrys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment