SWIMMING LESSONS! Here are some of my cute and adorable students whom I teach. They sure can be fun but at the same time it has been surprisingly HARD! Kids want to play and sink in the water and they don't want to learn. So its been an adventure, but I love being in the sun and the water everyday for my summer! It has been fun also to have ongoing in-water training. I have learned a lot about the strokes and even learned to do the butterfly!

2 comments:
Hi It's Rachel Jens sis. So fun. I teach swim lessons all summer too. I just finished. I am kind of relieved. It is very draining teaching all day.
Natalie... adorable! What a bunch of fun and I believe you when you say it can be hard too. I loved seeing your blog, looks like you and Joey are having a wonderful time out there - such an good looking couple! Can't wait to have fun next year in Maui!
Post a Comment