oh wow! Are you guys doing a shoot with vogue this coming weekend, seriously!!! You two are so hot together! I looks like you guys had a ball on your honeymoon. We need to come out and see you guys and watch a game! I love you guys! Nat, we all miss you like crazy, I wish we would have hung out tons more before you left but we were all busy....bummer! Love ya, Suzette
I am so happy that you guys have a blog and am totally jealous that you guys went swimmig with the dolphins. Thaty is such a dream for me. We miss you lots and can't wait to see you in September. Hope that you are continuing to get better bud. We love ya.
Yay! I'm so happy that you've started a blog. It's so fun! Your pictures are great, and I'm excited to see more and more as you continue your endeavors. Love and miss you guys. Hope to hear from you soon!
i posted comments on both your slide shows but i'm not sure where they went. they were silly anyway. i wrote them when i was crying because i miss you guys and your pictures teared me up and then the music got me sad and happy too. but now the music is off and i can't see any pictures so............ i keep thinking about sitting in the sand and playing in the water with you guys again. i sure am glad the Hatch's live in Maui!! See you soon!!!! till then, i'll keep looking at your blogs and fun pics. i wonder if this will cut me off soon? love you both! love you lots!! Ky
4 comments:
oh wow! Are you guys doing a shoot with vogue this coming weekend, seriously!!! You two are so hot together! I looks like you guys had a ball on your honeymoon. We need to come out and see you guys and watch a game! I love you guys! Nat, we all miss you like crazy, I wish we would have hung out tons more before you left but we were all busy....bummer!
Love ya,
Suzette
I am so happy that you guys have a blog and am totally jealous that you guys went swimmig with the dolphins. Thaty is such a dream for me.
We miss you lots and can't wait to see you in September.
Hope that you are continuing to get better bud. We love ya.
Yay! I'm so happy that you've started a blog. It's so fun! Your pictures are great, and I'm excited to see more and more as you continue your endeavors. Love and miss you guys. Hope to hear from you soon!
i posted comments on both your slide shows but i'm not sure where they went. they were silly anyway. i wrote them when i was crying because i miss you guys and your pictures teared me up and then the music got me sad and happy too. but now the music is off and i can't see any pictures so............
i keep thinking about sitting in the sand and playing in the water with you guys again. i sure am glad the Hatch's live in Maui!! See you soon!!!! till then, i'll keep looking at your blogs and fun pics. i wonder if this will cut me off soon? love you both! love you lots!! Ky
Post a Comment